PAC: Chaos PAC: Chaos

its a joke

When you look at the whole anti-clock thing today with a grain of salt, this submission was the best by far.

I say let's not take the whole thing so damn seriously...

AnkhClock responds:

Mine was the best? I am so going to be kicked out of CC.

{{Satis}}

Will You be Mine? Will You be Mine?

It's nice

to actually see some good flash art on the under judgement section.

I liked the graphic style and the classic song. Would love to see more in that style.

CC - Sylvester K CC - Sylvester K

The match part was funny

Better than the average clock, at least you tried...

Mystic Circle Mystic Circle

pretty decent

This is one of those where you've gotta give the author some credit. It was pretty ambitious and for the most part, pulled off well. I have to agree with earlier reviews though - it looks as if you either didn't finish completely or just got sick of working on it and released as-is, a feeling which I certainly understand.

For those who wish to spend some time on this game know a few things:
1. Don't waste your time with mouse movement, use the arrow keys.
2. Knock the piss outta the first two levels and be prepared to spend a lot of time with stone monkeys to level up. Can get frustrating.
3. Don't count on skills to help b/c they seem to be unavailable much of the time (there's a nice little message that asks you to try again later though).
4. When attacking, your best friend (at least for assassin) is what I affectionately call the "undercut" - if you're standing somewhat "below" an enemy but still facing to either side, you'll be able to hit them and they can't seem to get you.
5. When you get your seventh mirror you'd better be leveld up pretty good, because you're going to go into a dogfight with a bunch of people and then Guardian. I was level 21 and he let me live for about three seconds. The autosave was locked at that point & I didn't have any more chance to level up, which was disappointing.

Overall, pretty good job.

Sonny Sonny

Excellent

Man this is just awesome. I can't tell you how impressive it is to see this in flash. I might have expected as much on a professionally-made console or PC game. Matter of fact, if you're not already that's the career path you should look into.

Tam Tower Challenge Tam Tower Challenge

Nicely done

Very addicting indeed. I wish a network would pick this up, although i'm sure they'd have to lower the cash value. I'd love to play, even though I hate elevators...

Human Error (4min28sec) Human Error (4min28sec)

Beautiful

I don't often hear songs in this genre that I would consider beautiful, but this is one. Very calming and affirming. I like your use of harmonius background chords.

AdmiralConquistador responds:

Anything can be beautiful, it's just that mainstream(or typical) dnb is dark and glitchy and dirty... this one is pretty much the complete opposite. Glad you liked it man, thanks for the review

-ac-

Schizophrenic (4min38sec) Schizophrenic (4min38sec)

That's sick!

Love a good sick hook like that.

Pandora - Disestablished Demo Pandora - Disestablished Demo

Good.

I really like this one. Keep it up.

Pandora-Tranquil responds:

I RARELY submit to NG anymore, and ive practically quit, but ill submit some random things.